Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Late 4th of July



I just wanted to say happy late 4th of july to everyone! Yesterday I probably had one of the best 4th of julys in the past three years...It was so amazing to spend it with all my brothers and sisters at 311. It is such a big bonding experience and full of so much love and unity! The tailgate in the parking lot was out of control we had great friends, food, beer, pong and anything else you could ask for. I got to see some old and new friends and just chill and kick back in the good vibes. And thanks to my man Bekim we had a slip n slide which was AWESOME! I don't think there has ever been anything like that at a 311 tailgate before!

The show was amazing and intense...I ended up getting snuck into the pit and watch most of Ziggy from there and almost all of 311 so crazy! My first show in the pit in Atlanta! But it was awesome when I came out of the pit and into the arms of my brothers and sisters in the lawn, you can't ask for a better welcome from all you friends! Oh and the fireworks at the end were such a topper!

Great time I love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment