Friday, January 1, 2010

Song of The Day: "First of The Month" Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

This song is always great for the 1st day of any month but it seems especially great for January! Its a new year and hopefully it will bring good things...to me i've always thought of years starting by the school year just like the 1st day of the week to me is monday to me not sunday.

Anyways once again I had an insane New Years Eve! I ended up getting hammer slammered and black out drunk. What I can remember of last night is crazy and the stuff I have been told I did and can kind of remember is insane. For example I walked into the middle of the street in DT up to a random car, not a taxi, knocked on the window and asked this older couple that had just drove back from the Wide Spread Panic concert to give me and five other people a ride home and they did it! Apparently I almost got hit by a car as well...At the time everything seemed like a great idea but it has official been a rough day for me I still feel very very very hung over!


No comments:

Post a Comment