Monday, February 7, 2011

Best Parts of the Superbowl

Due to that fact that I hated both teams in the Superbowl definitely had me questioning if I was going to like watching it at all.  For the most part the commercials even disappointed( some of my favorites included , Eminem's Chrysler 200, The Darth Vader Volkswagon, & The Captain America Spot)

There is nothing like Good Music to take a decent idea to the next level. The song in this Sealy spot destroyed it for me.  I downloaded it right away!


I have been waiting on a more in depth look at Super 8 for awhile now!  All I can say is this is what cinema is all about!  Produced by the godfather himself Spielberg and directed by one of the new innovators in the game JJ Abrams.   I really can't wait to see this... incredible shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment