Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Song of the Day Frank Ocean "Acura Integurl"

Frank Ocean is the first member of Odd Future that I have liked.  I have been listening to this song on repeat. Lyrically it is a simple song, but I love what he has to say. I think the video is sick too. I drove home from he movies in Buckhead last night and driving through the city lights at night made me want to shoot a music video like this!

To begin his foray into music videos, Odd Future’s talented singer-songwriter teamed up with Dave Wilson to film for an unexpected song. Instead of shooting for one of the many great tracks off of his tape, Frank decided to take an emotional, scenic ride into the hills behind the wheel of an orange Acura NSX for “Acura Integurl,” a song he put out on his Tumblr prior to the release of ULTRA. Despite the several dedications that have made their way to the blogs, this is Frank’s first official video.

No comments:

Post a Comment