Saturday, July 23, 2011

Watch the Throne Documentary

Thursday night I had the pleasure to go to the Kid Cudi show for free.  It was a great show don't get me wrong but I said this months ago when I found out where he venue was at and it turned out to be true.  Cudi played at a big outside amphitheater.  To me hip-hop should be in small venues so you can be up close and personal and truly feel the artist.  With the exception to a couple of artist including Yezzy & Jay-Z!  So with just days away from the the long-awaited album, Jay-Z and Kanye offer up a mini-documentary revealing some of inner-workings during the creation process of Watch The Throne. If you have 10 minutes to set aside, you can check out how some of it all went down. Shit is really cool they have some of the best b-roll mixed in it is wild.  I like that during the dinner scene at the begging when Ye gives Jay his gift you can hear Mayer Hawthorne playing in the background. Watch the Throne is set to release on August 1, 2011 digitally and August 5, 2011 physically.  This is going to be an incredible birthday gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment