Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tick Tock: rising up out of the flames like a Phoenix Straining to carry the weight of my brain like a genius Knowing I'm sowing seeds, let's see whose thumb is the greenest If I said I mean it, I did it because I need it Eat, sleep it or bleed it, write it down and then read it Asphalt to the cement, your trash talk, delete it I blast off then lay 'em out like a Tempur-Pedic It's Black Thought, for certain I'ma win eventually This unsung, underrated, under-appreciated The one them underachievers had underestimated Finally graduated, I'm one of the most hated Something that's so sacred, nobody gon' take it Face it, I keep doin' it well Doin' it sans assistance, just do it yourself Doin' it below the radar, we doin' it stealth"



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment