Tuesday, June 22, 2010

J. Cole – Who Dat

J.Cole, will be releasing his debut album in the months ahead and as a prelude to the album the North Carolina rapper has just released a video for his first official single, “Who Dat”. Having been featured on a number of studio albums already including Jay-Z’s The Blueprint 3 and Wale’s Attention Deficit, J. Cole is ready to shine on his own.  I worked on a single shot steady cam music video last week and since than I've been looking at a lot of single shot videos.  I must say that from start to finish I am pretty impressed with this one.  The Director BBGUN also made Asher Roth's Muddy Swim Trunks single shot steady cam video which I loved.    The explosions spreading the gasoline on the ground and the marching band are nice touches in this one...check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment