Thursday, June 10, 2010

Song of the Day "Hey Young World" Slick Rick


A couple of weeks ago I had posted Nas's version of this song that he recored for Levi's Pioneer Sessions. But now it's time for the real McCoy. As a youth I was introduced to Slick Rick when he put out a recored with the O.G. ATLiens Outkast. I soon became a big fan of his sound and style...he is an original kind of artist, and isn't that the best kind. Anyways...I love this song and have been listening to it since I got off work at 6! Whether you love hip-hop or not it has a great message. It's not like I have lots of money or I use to sell drugs now I sell records...its about being positive and doing something with you life! OneLove

Hey young world... the world is yours
Hey young world... the world is yours
Young world young world... the world is yours

No comments:

Post a Comment