Monday, October 25, 2010

Nike Lebron James Rise Commercial

Tonight is the night. My fantasy basketball league draft is tonight and I am pumped to see what the ATLiens can do this year! It is only natural that a NBA Ad came out today to catch my interest. I am a big Lebron James fan, and like most Lebron fans his move to Miami this off season had me wanting to join the big group of Lebron haters out there. Not because he left Cleveland, but because I hate The Heat and D Wade. I understand that he has never really left home his entire life, and that he wants to go out and try to add his skills to a better team and perhaps win a ring(which is what every player wants). This commercial is really good, I think it addresses a lot of the issues people have with Lebron and his move. I like his jab at Charles Barkley. Once again Nike gets it right. Hopefully this will help reboot his image. If Kevin Durant is gone in the first round and Lebron is still there I am picking my boy up he did me right last season!

No comments:

Post a Comment