Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Satellite “Say the Words”

I worked on this music video over summer. It was a crazy day of filming to say the least. There is so much going on in this video, the background is full of characters and I almost feel like you don't get the full appreciation for what each background person has going on when you watch it. We shot this at a celebrities house, I won't say who but he was really cool, and so was everyone else I met that day. The band and lead singer were so down to earth and so gracious and caring. They even took my starving ass out for one of the best dinners I had all summer in LA after we wraped. The whole group of people just seemed like one big family and that was really refreshing to see in Hollywood. Definitely made some incredible memories that day...nothing like working with a bunch of music video vixens.

No comments:

Post a Comment