Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Song of the Day BIg Sean "I Do It"

I've been on Big Sean since day one. But at the moment it is safe to say that hee is starting to really blow up(if you follow hip-hop closely). He has a lot of features on big acts and has been dropping a bunch of free music. The way I see it, his first album is about to drop so I am sure he is just getting his marketing scheme down. Anyways, from time to time I question some of his choices and even him as a MC. But then he goes and puts out a track like this. I am sure if you have been watching the NBA post season then you have seen the Derrick Rose commercial that has this song in the background. Why not it has a nice beat, but the verses are fresh to death as well! Also I have to say I dig Big Sean's marketing because he makes fresh videos. They are always a simple concepts with pretty simple special FX that make the videos look incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment