Friday, October 9, 2009

Glow In The Dark Tour Coffee Table Book



Later this month a coffee table book titled Glow In The Dark penned by Kanye with photography by Nabil Elderkin will drop. To be honest I totally want this. I am very upset that I didn't get to go to The Glow In The Dark Tour. It might have been the best Kanye concert ever. I mean his tour for this year and latest album was just canceled and the other artist was Lady Gaga(not worth my money). The book documents Kanye’s “Glow In The Dark” Tour and gives readers a fascinating look into the production of the tour and also a peek into Kanye’s life both on stage and off. The book comes with a CD of unreleased instrumentals from the show and an interview with the show’s collaborator, Spike Jonze. Amazon is taking pre-orders as we speak and its expected to ship later this month.






No comments:

Post a Comment