Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Song of the year: "Life Is Better" Q-Tip feat Norah Jones

This is one of my favorite songs of the past year. I think that it is one of the best hip-hop duets that i've ever heard if not the best...It came fresh off of Q-Tip's second album The renaissance and on first listen I knew it was my favorite...an amazing song. The video is pretty fresh. It seems simple but I like the effects.

Life’s filled with pain
But now the clouds come in
Leaves fall away
Hip Hop is playing again
Is playing tunes
No banging for you
Don’t stop this feel I feel
I just want to know that all day I feel the breeze
I’m so into your rich history
Tell me stories that take me away
Come take me (Ohhh, ohhhh)
Come take me with you

Life is, better, now that, now that I found you

No comments:

Post a Comment