Wednesday, October 21, 2009

He Got Game


Last night I watched He Got Game for the I don't know how many times. It is such a good movie. It makes me want to be good at basketball sooo bad! If you haven't seen it then I suggest that you check it out right away. In my opinion Spike Lee is one of the best directors of our time. He truly is a storyteller...he frames shots and transitions so well. His mixing of shots from different times in a characters life is great especially in this movie. Denzel kills this movie I think he should've won or at least been nominated for an oscar on this one. You can feel his emotions and drive to not only get his son to attend big state but to get his family especially his son to understand why he raised him the way he did and pushed him. I think that Ray Allen does a damn good job acting in this movie for a NBA athlete.

Final 1 on 1 game...


My wandering got my ass wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment