Monday, March 21, 2011

Nike Better World 100% Recycled ad

I am always talking about the innovations that Nike makes, this past week I had a long talk about it.  I had a discussion with one of the Nike employees at the new Santa Monica store and he was super cool, its funny to see the love for the brand that is built by working for them. Anyways,  Nike just introduced the premise behind its Nike Better World initiative via video this week. Prescribed as a “film made from 100% recycled ads”, Nike Better World is also part Public Service Announcement (PSA), but without the lengthy preaching. Highlights all Nike’s efforts locally as well as globally in assistance with environmental issues, humanitarian cause, and others.  So go check out the ad and rock some Nike's why you are at it.

1 comment:

  1. This article is very good, I like it very much, and I also like Nike outlet Stores sports series, hope we can share the fun of Nike zoom.thank you.

    ReplyDelete