Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Retro Glasses

So recently i've noticed that a lot of rappers and other celebrities have been wearing nerdy or retro glasses...this really BUGS me since i've had these glasses you see in the picture or some form of them since I started wearing glasses and contacts 7 years ago.  It just sucks to see your fashion sense start to be ripped by other people...I mean it's cool that I guess I know whats up and have a good sense of style but what makes me mad is that all these tools on the streets are starting to wear glasses because it's the cool thing to do...they don't even have anything wrong with their eyes!!  I just don't want people thinking that I am wearing these glasses because famous people are I had them way before them and i'll still be rockin' em way after...ight thats my rant for the day, oh and it's going to be a BEAutiful day...One Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment