Monday, March 30, 2009

Thoughts of the Day: March 30, 2009


So today I was just thinking about the usual life and what not.  This is an extremely busy week for me...I have two tests tomorrow, two writing assignments due wednesday, and a paper due thursday!  And as easy as it is to say "Fuck My Life" I am not going to do it.  Recently I have noticed that FML has been a growing trend for people to say when something might not go or be the way they want it to be.  But I think that we all should "Love My Life"...when things go wrong it is always better to stay positive and try and work your way out of the situation.  I believe that we all make our own luck and therefore most of the time it is your own fault when things don't work out in your favor(yes I know there are exceptions to everything).  Sometimes people get dealt bad hands but they are your cards you must play them so put on that poker face and try and bluff your way to a winning hand.  We only get one shot at this thing called life so do the most with it that you can...Stay Positive and love life. OneLove...

No comments:

Post a Comment