Thursday, December 3, 2009

A.I. is A Sixer Again!

A.I. was once my favorite basketball player. I came across him watching a game when I was in middle school and knew he was for me. He was flashy, loud, full of personality and most of all he played with all his heart moving the ball down the court like no one i'd ever seen before! I have been personally sad with the way his past couple of years have gone in the NBA. When he got traded to the Pistons to not do anything and have trouble with the team...to only play three games with the Grizzles and then get fired...and finally having to face no team picking him up and his only option to retire. I just couldn't believe that the 10-time All-Star guard who has scored more than 24,000 points and won two All-Star game MVPs was done with the game. But guess again his O.G. team has signed him and he will play for the Sixers once again! Iverson had this to say about his former team "I always thought it was strange having another uniform, I couldn't feel comfortable with another uniform."

I already picked him up for my fantasy NBA team and I am ready to see what he can do for me! He truly is the ANSWER

No comments:

Post a Comment