Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tis The Season

This time of the year is all about family. People get together with the members of their family like aunts and uncles and cousins and they are a family. When my family gets together its just my mom, dad and brother. I know its not the worst thing in the world I could have no family at all and be all alone ya know, but still I miss not having a big family that is close. There is only four of us and we really aren't that close I wouldn't say we are friends. Its sad. I wish we could be and am trying to work on making it that way.

The past couple of days it has been really good to see all my friends. Chill out by the bonfire pit and just talk. When it comes down to it they truly are my brothers and my family. Most of us have known each other for almost a decade now its crazy! They keep me sane and help me get by...I love all you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment