Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Maestro Knows-Season 3 With 9th Wonder

I must say that as a student and an aspiring young filmmaker I am always excited to see a new episode of Maestro Knows fresh off the presses! He is a try inspiration to me and to many others around the world. But not only that he is a humble cat... he replied to an email I sent him like the next day (most professors don't even do that). I am a HUGE fan of Levi Maestro's web series titled appropriately Maestro Knows, and have posted episodes before.

In the opening episode of season 3 Maestro has traveled down south to visit the great 9th Wonder in order to score his opener! I love the production that goes behind making music especially hip-hop. 9th Wonder is amazing and its very cool to see him do his thing. In the episode he talks about his upcoming position teaching a class on sampling and soul at DUKE university I WISH I COULD TAKE THAT CLASS SO BAD! Check out the show...OneLove

No comments:

Post a Comment