Thursday, December 3, 2009

Songs of The Day: "You Don't Know My Name" & "Like You'll Never See Me Again" Alicia Keys

From time to time I just like to look at music videos online...tonight I remembered some old Alicia Keys videos that are pretty good. Mrs. Keys is quite the looker and oh so talented to boot which is extra sexy. If a woman has talent and is creative then I am there. Here are the videos....

The first video is for her song "You Don't Know My Name" I remember when this song came out I thought it was a hit. It just so happens to be co-produced and written by both Keys and Kanye West(Yessir). The video is fresh it follows a simple story line but its done very well shot BEAutiful! Plus my man MOS DEF plays the love interest check it...


The Second video is from later in Mr.s Keys career and its for the song "Like You'll Never See Me Again". Although its about a totally different part of love and relationships then the last song and video it is equally passionate and romantic. A all around great song! This video also has a great concept and is done very well. Plus my other main man COMMON SENSE plays the love interest check it out...


No comments:

Post a Comment