Sunday, February 21, 2010

Grand Bay/ Valdosta

This weekend I made the trip down the Valdosta to chill with my brothers. God I needed it so much! My boys Luke, Jmeg, Chatz, and Tray are all family for real. When we see each other shit just clicks man. Luke knows what I'm talking about with that "Superfly".

I have been going through a lot recently, to say the least things have definitely been way better then they are right now. This weekend really helped me feel some happiness and normalcy if even just for a couple of days. We made the trip over to Grand Bay and it was so cool to be out in nature. Things are so different down in Valdosta its crazy how a 4 hour drive can change the weather and scenery so much it feels like vacation every time I go down there.

Inside the tree of Life
The tree of Life
JMeg


Lizard
Flying V


Gator
Big Ass Gator

Luke In Action I got some good video of the skate sesh as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment