Sunday, February 21, 2010

We On Some Hip-Hop One Year Anniversary!



Today is the one year anniversary of me starting this blog. Sometimes I don't know why I started it I guess looking back on it I realized that I check out a lot of blogs online and just thought it would be cool to have my own...to share my thoughts and things that I like...I mean its way cooler than FB right!

Overall I am not really sure how people feel about my blog... if they like it or if anyone really looks at it at all. I didn't start it to get recognition from anyone or anything like that, when it comes down to it its for me and thats that. I have heard from some of my good friends like my boy Luke Tilt that my blog is cool so thats whats up.

God so much has changed this past year since I started my blog! I live in a new town I'm making new friends and just trying to get by! There are so many things that i'd like to be different at this moment, but like they always say hindsight is 20/20 and I guess it truly is, you don't know what you've got till its gone and so on and so forth. I am hoping for the best in the next year. A new decade is upon us the last one went out on a bad note but I am ready for the best and the worst so lets GO!

OneLove!

No comments:

Post a Comment