Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hey You Know You Look Like Edward Cullen!?


Ever since the Twilight movies have came out all I hear is "hey you look like that guy from Twilight" or "you know you look like Edward Cullen". I personally don't see it but I guess if there is any resemblance than its how I wear my hair..too bad I started wearing my hair like this 10 years ago after guys like James Dean and Elvis. But seriously I don't know how many times i've been told I look like him...for example last night when I went DT I was told it by countless people and then tonight I went to a screening of a documentary about deaf entertainers and an old deaf lady said to me..."you know you look like that guy from those movies, you know which ones I mean Twilight..." So damn even old ladies think it. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining I mean if girls think that Robert Pattinson is hot then i'll take being told I look like him I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment