Saturday, May 22, 2010

Farm Burger


Yesterday I had the pleasure of eating at the newest restaurant to hit Decatur... Farm Burger is a spinoff restaurant of the original Farm 255, located in DT Athens, 255 serves up fresh farm grown organic recipes of all kinds full of heart & soul. Farm Burger specializes mainly in Burgers with a few other choices on the menu. Their mission statement is simple: eating is a celebration to be shared. Our food makes ethical eating easy. This isn't McDonalds, Farm Burger wants you to think about your burger - what it is and where it's from. Their burgers are made from 100% grassfed beef that is dry-aged for two weeks and ground daily. Their cows are raised on the sweet grasses of the southeast, and never fed antibiotics, hormones, or grain. Their menu is seasonal and sourced from local farms. And they seem to be getting their message across because when I walked up to the building there was a line coming out the door. After I ordered it only took around 5 minutes for me to get my food. The inside is done nicely, stripped down with a retro feel and clean lines. Its a very popular design for many things these days. If you are a fan of burgers and a good environment i'd suggest Farm Burger.
I was so hungry I started eating before I thought about taking a picture of the goods...I like mine with lettuce, tomato, FB sauce, grainy mustard, caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms, and swiss.



No comments:

Post a Comment