Thursday, May 20, 2010

The State of things...

It has only been summer for a couple of weeks now and I feel like I haven't sat still very much. It is best for me to always be in a constant state of motion. I like having things to do and doing things you know. Recently I have gone to a Braves game, moved all my stuff to my place I am living next year, i've gone shopping for summer threads for Cali, went to temple with my mom, and recently I went to KSAW to chill with the FAMILIA. While in KSAW I went and ate at El Nopalito with my homegirl Haley. El Nop is amazing family owned and ran from the Grandfather to the grandson and the service and food are above and beyond! I also finally got to see Iron Man 2 last night and it was dope!

Anyways...I got some really nice new threads for CALI. Day one of shopping I went to Lenox and got a new fedora with a small brim, a pair of khaki colored pants that feel like light weight jeans, two pairs of cheap sunglasses(because I lost my Nike's Kayaking) one pair looks like wayfarers and one pair like 70's aviators, a new Braves 59/50 to rep my city, a Nike ATL T-shirt to rep my city, and probably my favorite purchase these Generic Surplus Chukkas. I have been wanting a pair of chukkas for awhile and these were on sale and dope. They work well with both pants and shorts so they are great for summertime. The next day of shopping was at the J. Crew outlet after I went and visited my people at Nike. There I copped a skinny black tie, a couple of button up shirts, a pair of grey shorts, a striped v-neck and the new Jaspe Jersey v-neck. Just new clothes goofin'...trying to look fresh in Cali ya dig...


Braves Game: Bottom of the 9th Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment