Sunday, May 30, 2010

Song of the day "Can I Kick It" A Tribe Called Quest

Tribe is legendary in the Hip-Hop game and one of my all time favorite artist. I can listen to them at any time, while doing anything...at a party, walking to class, doing school work, and especially driving! To say the least I have been listening to a lot of Tribe and Q-Tip on the drive west! Day one I listened to J. Period's Q-Tip - The [ABSTRACT] BEST V.1 which is a must if you are a fan of Tribe or Q-Tip! Today Can I Kick It shuffled and its such a great song! These guys were and are real pioneers...

Q-Tip:
Can I kick it? to all the people who can quest like a tribe does
Before this, did you really know what live was?
Comprehend to the track, for it's why cuz
Gettin measures on the tip of the vibers
Rock and roll to the beat of the funk fuzz
Wipe your feet really good on the rhythm rug
If you feel the urge to freak, do the jitterbug
Come and spread your arms if you really need a hug

No comments:

Post a Comment