Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nike Eugene Backpack: Black, Green, and Yellow AkA Rasta




















Don't get me wrong I love my new incase backpack, but  Nike SB Eugene Backpack is what I really wanted!  I just couldn't see me droppinig $150 for it!  It just so happens to be making a return to retail shelves this season in a brand new colorway of Black, Green, and Yellow.  I would've been so mad cause I would've wanted this colorway. This new colorway will most likely be a part of a small collection of products from Nike SB which should include a pair of Nike SB shoes as well as some pieces of apparel. The Nike SB Eugene Backpack uses 100% Nylon and features a number of compartments both large and small, a padded laptop sleeve, and a reinforced backpanel with straps.

No comments:

Post a Comment