Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thoughts of the Day: September 2, 2009


Damn its been a minute since I did a thought of the day. I apologize to everyone (even though I have no idea how many people actually look at my blog). The reason I started this blog was out of boredom and to be honest I guess it takes me being in a real state of boredom to actually write some real heartfelt stuff. I know that technology def takes away from more personal communication. I have to work on talking to my people more personally. I am going to try my best to see as many of you in person or talk to you on the phone as I can.

Get ready this is a long one...

I have been having a strange couple of weeks. The school year started about three weeks ago now. This is no ordinary year. Most of you know I transfered to UGA. I like it here. Its pretty cool to live in a real college town with a DT("downtown" got to learn that local lingo) and go to a big university with a football team and all. Its just been strange to not be surrounded by the things I have grown accustomed to(the house on haunted hill, TNC Crew & thursday nights, 4 day school weeks, the surrounding KSAW area--socially and economically). I truly do miss my KSAW Brothers & Sisters things aren't the same with out you. Much love to all of you(Joey, Jimbo, Jordan, Haley, Kevin, Katie, Zon, Chris, Jon, Max, Carver, Sean & everyone else). I know I have alots of good friends from high school here in athens with all my brothers from Henry. Its just going to take some time to get use to hittin them up to chill.

I know E is doing her best to make me feel at home. But I am sure me being here is not always the easiest for her. She has been working on a Life and routine here for the past couple of years that didn't include me.

I told E
Hey mona lisa
come home
you know you can't rome without caesar
rome around rome in a rova
if hova was on this track
yo we'd be taking ova
Just know I love you girl
like I want some more of ya
your my #1!
my favorite E!
like entertainment
we have a bond like james
ill be your secret agent
just like bill & ted
our adventures will be
excellent


Locally and Globally Swine Flu and sickness has been spreading! It is the buzz on most big college campuses. Early this week I got the beginning of a cold. I hate being sick like I am sure everyone does. But it seems like everyone I hang with has this bug! I have been doing everything I can to fight it. I feel like I am at a solid 88% I just want to feel that "A" get to around a 95% ya dig!

Today was one of those days I just wanted to move to LA and start my life working in entertainment! This past July I turned 22. I have SO MUCH I want to do in Life and it is def moving fast. I find myself being interested in a new form of media(entertainment not the news) and art everyday. Sometimes I fill like life is going by me without me doing anything with it.
I spend alot of my time on the internet (like most people my age) looking at famous/the people in places that I want to be one day doing the things that I want to do. Like this guy Maestro(check out his blog if you are into stuff like me). He is at the level that I want to be at in a couple of years. Living in LA traveling, filming and editing. Straight up just mingling with all kinds of creative people and getting to know them and their craft.
Which brings me to one of my earlier points: I am taking some classes this semester and next that have me very excited about my future. I truly believe that the education I am going to get at UGA is going to help me be the man I want to be one day. I just need to start the whole being more OPEN-- to new people to new things to learn something new every day and strive to be the best that I can be. Notorious said it best "The Sky is the Limit". And I want it all! OneLove...

Oh shit winning the Lotto tomorrow would be legit too!

No comments:

Post a Comment