Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Im Still Here: Review























I went and saw Im Still Here tonight with my homegirl Libby, and I have to say for what its worth I liked it...first off it is a hoax but its one of the craziest hoax i've ever seen. Joaquin Phoenix spent two years of his life doing this, became extremely out of shape and just seemed crazy! When your watching the film its hard not forget that what you are seeing is all an elaborate trick that he and Casey Affleck are putting on. Me and the other 8 people in the theater all sat in our seats after it ended thinking what in the world did we just watch? There are some really hilarious moments in the film and the speech that James Earl Olmos tells Joaquin (played in the trailer) is really deep and I like it a lot. A must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment