Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Playlist For The Week: Sept 13th-17th
















I tend to hear a song I like a lot for one reason or another and listen to it over and over again on repeat. I also tend to hit the shuffle button over and over again until I find exactly what I want to hear at that given moment. Recently I have been making short playlists for the week so I won't have to keep looking for a song I want to hear. When you really get to know me you know that my musical taste is all over the place but for the most part the music is similar...This week alot of the songs have the same feel and sound. Granted I have 8AM & 9AM classes so I usually am not trying to get too hyped that early in the morning. There is no specific order I always just hit shuffle...enjoy

1. Power (Feat. Dwele) Kanye West
2. Runaway (Feat. Pusha T) VMAs TV Rip Kanye West
3. Massage Situation Flying Lotus
4. Pillow Talk Kid Cudi
5. Good Things Aloe Blacc
6. Life So Hard Aloe Blacc
7. One Inna Aloe Blacc
8. Oh Boy Cam'ron
9. Shiny & New Mayer Hawthorne
10. That's How Strong My Love Is Otis Redding
11. Love Language Reflection Eternal
12. I Do Andre 3000
13. Umm Hmm Erykah Badu
14. Repercussions Lauryn Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment