Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kanye West: "Runaway" Trailer

For those of you who don't know I am a HUGE Kanye West fan! I watched the entire VMA's this year just for his performance at the end. I have to say that he did not disappoint... First off one of my favorite comedians Aziz Ansari, who is a good friend of Kanye introduced him. The entire show people were of course cracking jokes on Yeezy about what happened last year at the VMAs. But I really liked how Aziz introduced him and gave the perspective of a Kanye fan. It was awesome! Now on to the actual performance...I Loved that he had his MPC onstage and showed people that he makes and produces his music. He performed a new song "Runaway" and I thought it was dope! The lyrics, the vibe, the all around song was awesome. I thought it was cool to hear everyone chant Kanye after the song, but isn't it funny how so many hated on him after what happened last year. I guess people love a comeback story or they are just all dick riders...

I can't wait to play his new album on repeat when it drops! This is a trailer for a new short film Kanye made that features the song "Runaway" and looks really good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment