Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Maestro Knows: Professor Wonder

They always say you should introduce yourself to your professor and talk to them in order to be successful in class. I would introduce myself to 9th right away! This is the type of college class I wish I could take...I would add extra time and semesters to my college career in order to take this class!  In the first episode of season three of Maestro Knows he met 9th Wonder and talked to him about a class that he would began teaching at Duke.  Well its been sometime since that episode and since Maestro has posted an episode, but here it is.  9th Wonder is a bad mother...it is so cool to hear him talk about the hip-hop and how it use to bring people to together. I still feel like today music helps me make friends, because ten to one if someone likes the same music as me then they are cool...9th using the MPC in class with the records and having the kids make beats and sampling is the coolest shit ever. Damn such a tight class.

No comments:

Post a Comment