Thursday, April 9, 2009

Chucks

Yo so recently i've have noticed more and more people rocking Converse around me.  I have been rockin chucks for years now and so has my girl E and my boy Jimbo.  Two of my friends to remain nameless have just bought their first pair.  They are timeless shoes and in my opinion can be wore anywhere at anytime...very dress casual.

The Dynamic Duo KD & E=MC

Pictured here is my fiance, Natalie Portman leaving a restaurant in London, sporting a pair of white Chuck Taylors. The next celeb is Entourage’s Adrian Grenier spotted in NYC wearing the classic black/white Chuck Taylor.Musician Rihanna is also a Converse supporter as she captured walking through LAX in her black and white Chuck Taylors. Jennifer Aniston and Ben Affleck are the final celebrities featured; Wearing the Grey Converse All Star Slip-On and Black All-Star Slip-On, respectively.
Natalie Portman
Adrian Grenier
Rihanna
Jennifer Aniston

Ben Affleck

No comments:

Post a Comment