Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thoughts of the Day: April 8, 2009


So as you can see  I went down to the A and got my ticket to see The Cool Kids tomorrow!  And all I can say is it's going to be a great weekend!  Not only do I get to see The Cool Kids perform but I get to meet them before hand.  Then Friday after my intramural softball game I am going down to Turner field and tailgating and going to Braves Home Opener!  By the way the Braves are killing it right now starting off the season great this year WS09 baby!  My girl E! is coming to the game and spending the weekend too!  So to say the least I am stoked about the entire weekend!  (I am going to see how many sentences I can end with a !) Saturday the weather is suppose to me nice so I think that me and E are going to go into the A and check out some cool spots just have a nice lil day!  Sunday brunch with the fam!  I can't wait its going to be an awesome weekend! Bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment