Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Pictures From The Cool Kids

So here are the pictures that I took with Katie's camera at The Cool Kids in-store and after party...Shout out to my TNC crew that came through with me. Big thanks to Haley for helping me take pictures get autographs and taking photos as well as getting all the free swag. You had a great attitude about the events of the night...thanks again....OneLove
TNC crew at the in-store
Me, Mickey Rocks & Danny C...Cool Ass Kid right here
Chuckys Air Yeezy's
Getting that autograph from Chucky
Chucky & Me
Chuckys Air Yeezy
Girls tailgating 
Dynamic Duo 
Newk Newk, KD, Hay, Danny C, J Kicks...TNC Crew
Aliens rockin the skins with DJ Wreckineyez
DJ Wreckineyez on the Ones&Twos
Greg Street on the Ones&Twos
The Cool Kids & Don Cannon
Mikey rockin the mic
Mikey Rocks getting hit hat straight
Chucky on the Ones&Twos

No comments:

Post a Comment