Thursday, April 30, 2009

Song of the Day: Kid Cudi feat Kanye West & Common "I Poke Her Face"

This is a badass song.  I didn't know that this was a specific Lady Gaga song.  But I mean it makes an awesome sample hook for this song.  Great verses by all on this too!  Check it out...

She said she want whatever she like
She said she gone’ bring her friend
Now we gone’ have a hell of a night
Through the day
I made her say
Hold up, born in 88′
How old is that? Old enough
I got seniority with the sorority
So, that explain why I love college
Gettin’ brain in the library cause I love knowledge
When you use your Medulla Oblongata
And give me scoliosis until I comatoses
And do it while I sleep yeah a little osmosis
And that’s my commitment you ain’t gotta ask Moses
More champagne more toast’es
More damn planes, more coast’es
And f##k a bus, the Benz is parked like Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment