Monday, April 6, 2009

Thoughts of the Day: April 6, 2009


So my first thought of the day is wow it is sooo cold and windy outside I didn't know I lived in the windy city.  Global warming is getting it done.  My second thought is man I need to get my shit done.  Next year will be my fourth year in college and technically I am not a senior yet(not the end of the world or anything).  I will not have 90 hours making me an official senior until the end of fall 09 semester(if I take 15 hours).  My third thought is today I had fall registration which made me think of not being a senior and all of that.  Registration is stupid I am taking a class that is the prequ for other classes right now so I can't sign up for the other class until the end of the semester...why don't they just have registration after the semester is over. It would make a lot more sense to me...because with the way they do it now those classes are going to be full by the time the semester is over with.  But hopefully it really doesn't matter Next year I am trying to go to UGA and out of Kennesaw!  It's sad to think about leaving a place that I have spent the past three years and have made lots of friends and a home.  But I feel like its time to move on.  But damn I am def going to lose even more of my hours in the transfer fo sho.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment