Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nike basketball MVP’s Kobe & Lebron: Car Jump

So it's not going to be Kobe Lebron in the finals.  Now America doesn't get to see the match up they've wanted all year long.  I am pissed the Magic beat Lebron, but they better beat Lakers too.  Kobe doesn't need anymore rings...This commercial is good its going on the old Kobe jumping the car commercial.

Yo I hate Kobe Bryant all the Kobe fans out there don't get it.  But I like so many players that are his rivals.  So just look at it like you can't be a Red Sox fan and like the Yankees or a Braves fan and like the Mets it's just not possible. But these videos of him jumping are the shit.  I thought the Aston Martian jump was badass till I saw the video that shows its fake.  The over the snake pool dunk looks like some superman shit.  Cause we all know the real superman is not 6 11'.

I've seen a video that proves this is fake and that the car is really a foot to his side.

No comments:

Post a Comment