Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Song of the Day: 311 "Amber"

So I know this is probably 311 most cheese song and most played out mainstream single by them.  But it is still a great song. How do you think it got so big. The video for it is great as well.  But I was just going through some songs to play along to on spadas drum set and I ame across this one.  Makes me miss my girl E! She is the greatest! Normally I try not to get that personal on here but I miss my girl it is going to be a long summer apart.  This song is for you E!

You live too far away
Your voice rings like a bell anyway
Don't give up your independence
unless it feels so right
Nothing good comes easily;
Sometimes you've got to fight

Whoa
Amber is the color of your energy
Whoa
Shades of gold displayed naturally

Launched a thousand ships in my heart, so easy
Still, it's fine from afar, and you know that

Whoa
Brainstorm
Take me away from the norm
Whoa
I've got to tell you something

No comments:

Post a Comment