Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thoughts of the Day: May 23, 2009


So it's been awhile since the last time I wrote a thought of the day page.  What can I say summer time is when you have no cares and worries and I guess all my free time has been taking away from my blogging.  So here we go some one on one real talk time.  

So recently I've discovered the only REAL CONSTANT IN LIFE IS CAHNGE.  Everything changes: we change, our surroundings change, where we live change, the people we hang out with change.  Everyday we all change just a lil without even knowing it.  I feel like these are the years we find out who we are as people.  The ones of us who have moved on and left home have changed in different ways then the ones who stayed back.  We mite like different things and we mite act differently.

I miss my friends from the old Hco crew all the time it seems like forever ago since we all truly hung out.  I love all of you: Luke, Jmeg, Dusty, Mike, Charles, Will, Sheezan, Tray, Josh, Scott, Klo, Cj, and Audrey.  I hope that we don't lose touch more so than we already have.  "Good friends we have oh good friends we've lost along the way." This 4th of July my bros are going to be down for the unity.

On the big note of change.  I got accepted to UGA(as you can tell from the hat) for a second time and will be going there in the fall.  This is a BIG DEAL!  I am leaving the life and all my friends that I have spent three years making at KSU.  But like I said the only REAL CONSTANT IN LIFE IS CHAGNE and this is one of those life changing choices that I am making.  To move on and see what else lies ahead of me.  Its going to be a new gigantic school with all sorts of new experiences for me to figure out.  I am very excited about living in a real college town and going to what is known as the real college experience. Don't get me wrong KSU is great but I want something else.  UGA offers a great program for my major.  Plus my girl is there so it all works out.

To all my TNC and KSU friends and family.  These past three years have been life changing to say the least.  Especially this past year and half with all my TNC family.  I have learned and grow alot since being around all of you.  I will never forget the late nites, early mornings, the trip to the beach, to athens, to atl and all about.  Family dinner and breakfast and just our conversations.  You have been a true family to me and I love all of you: Jimbo, Kev Kev, J.Kicks, Katie, Haley, Ashley & Marissa, Jon B, Max Max, Chris, Matt, Zon, Danielle and anyone I missed.  I better be seeing all of you next year in Athens and back at Ksaw.  You got a month or so left with me lets make it count!

Yo Spada it's been a wild ride we both came up to KSU together to meet new people and have that college life and we got it man we really got it.  Its the end of an era man...you know I love you and your my brother for life.  Through all the bull shit man we made it.

ONELOVE...

oh hey kevin newkam pukem pukem...

No comments:

Post a Comment