Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wolverine


So I went and saw the new X-Men movie X-Men Origins: Wolverine and it was badass!  Great movie to start off the summer blockbuster season.  Overall as a movie I thought it was a 9 out of 10 (which is the highest my rating really goes there is no way to have a perfect movie).  I thought there was some things that could have been done different.  One of the first things is Gambit who finally made it into a X-Men movie is only in it for like 15-20 minuets not long enough at all.  Second I would've liked to see Wolverine with the rest of the mutant special unit doing their missions or some more of him in WW2 killing Nazis.  Otherwise I don't think you'll be disappointed with the film.

For all the real movie fans out there.  Stay till all the credits run cause there is something at the very very end...OneLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment