Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Song of the Day :Kanye West "Paranoid"

So when 808's dropped this was and still is my favorite song off the album.  Kanye has a great verse, one of his only true old school rhyme schemes like people were use to.  It also was one of the only up beat songs on the entire album.  I just wanted the old Kanye out of 808's I still think it is a great album and by now most of the songs have grown on me.  I was just not in the same mood as Kanye was for it.  This video for Paranoid is pretty damn trippy.  Yay always has some drop innovative videos.  I know he strives to be on the cutting edge.  The casting of Rihanna is priceless.  I think Yay is trying to say something about the whole Chris Brown situation and or I mean she is just pretty and he thought she'd looked sexy in his video...

Cause I can make it good
I can make it hood
I can make you come
I can make you go

I can make it high,
I can make it fly
Make it touch the sky
Hey maybe so

No comments:

Post a Comment