Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Evolution of The Phone


So recently i've been having some bad luck with phones it always happens to me about once a year it seems like. I took my phone out of my pocket about two weeks ago and the screen looked like a blur of ink. The lady at the store said it was pressure since there was no actual cracks warranty up. So I am having to use my old phone sucks so bad texting is a bitch on it and its big and the battery dies so quick. I go to bed lat nite thinking everything is all good. wake up its been siting in a cup ring of water on my nite stand and won't work. GREAT! So I am drying it out hopefully it'll work again.

Here is a russian doll style cardboard model representing how mobile technology has miniaturised rapidly since the 1980's. By Kyle Bean. This is pretty cool and unbelievable if you think about it since it has all happened in less than 30 years! Crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment