Sunday, June 7, 2009

Song of the Day : Justin Timberlake "Until The End Of Time" (LIVE)

This is a great song off of FutureSex/LoveSounds live at Madison Square Gardens.  Justin Timberlake def has soul and has upped his game so much since he went solo.  This is a great live concert the HBO put on.  I watched the whole thing once from start to finish and was just like damn he is a good performer.  

E! has been gone for about a month now and it sucks!  I knew it was going to be hard not having her around pretty much at all during the summer, but I guess I didn't realize how much it was going to suck!  I miss her everyday and there isn't a time during the day that wouldn't rather be spending it with her.  This song says all the rest that I want to say about that...OneLove

Now if you're ever wondering
About the way I'm feeling
Well baby girl there ain't no question
Just to be around you is a blessing

Sick and tired of trying to save the world
I just want to spend my time with you girl

And what you're giving me
Let's me know that we'll be alright.

'cause if your love was all I had
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time



No comments:

Post a Comment