Friday, June 12, 2009

Song of the Day : Kanye West "Can't Tell Me Nothing"

I've had this song stuck in my head for the past couple of weeks. Since me and T Ray were hitting up the A Capella version in the stands of the blind side. It is such a bad ass song just makes me feel like telling everyone to shut the fuck up you know type attitude vintage Yay.

Let up the suicide doors.
This is my life homey, you decide yours.
I know Jesus died for us,
But I couldn't tell you who decide wars.
So I parallel double parked that motherfucker sideways
Old folks talking bout back in my day
But homey this is my day.
Class started 2 hours ago, oh am I late?
You know I already graduated
And you can live through anything if Magic made it.

La,la,la,la wait till I get my money right
la, la, la, la then you cant tell me nothing right
Excuse Me, is you saying something?
Uh, uh, you can't tell me nothing
(Haha) you cant tell me nothing
Uh, uh, you cant tell me nothing

So if the devil wear Prada,
Adam Eve wear Nada,
I'm in between, but way more fresher.
But way less effort, cause when you try hard,
That's when you die hard.
Ya homies looking like "Why God?"
When they reminisce over you, my god.


So if you saw The Hangover than you know Zach Galifianakis is a funny mother fucker. I remember Luke showing me this video when The Graduation dropped so damn funny and just as good as Yay's version.

No comments:

Post a Comment