Monday, June 22, 2009

Song of the Day : 311 "All ReMixed Up"

I haven't done a song of the day in a while but i've been getting ready for the 4th of July and the 311 concert by watching 311 Day 06 and the new Road to 311 Day DVD. So here goes a great song . This is one of the best live 311 songs. The ReMixed up version is so damn good makes the song really amazing. I can't believe E! is going to see 311 in Boston next week that is balling so lucky! Listen for this song E! I know you'll like it and has great message for you. I miss & Love you Elizabeth Debra Stark remember you are a badass.

You've got to trust your instinct
and let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
because thats your best bet

fuck the naysayers because they don't mean a thing
because this is what style we bring


my dreams, are made of your love
without you, girl I can't go on

your love, brightens my life
your love keeps me warm

'cause you turn me on....
you turn me on...
you turn me on, and on, and on, and on, and on...

many moons since first i saw you
many moons since first we did the do
many moons since first i saw you
many moons since first we did the do

No comments:

Post a Comment