Saturday, June 6, 2009

Song of the Day : Kid Cudi "Heaven At Nite"

So like I said i've been working as an extra. Its nothing glamorous at all. I sit in the stands while they film people acting like they are playing football. But the pay is good and you pretty much are doing nothing so. Plus I got to see Sandra Bullocks fine ass the other nite! Oh and when I say nite it shoots from 7PM-7AM yea all day and all nite. Its not that bad I mean I stay up late nites most of the time. I think the best part of the whole thing is that for the past week I've got to see the Sunset and the Sunrise! Pretty damn cool and well worth all the bullshit.

But this is one of Kid Cudi's new songs it is damn good and the video for it is cool too. I'd guess day and nite would be a better pick for staying up all nite and day. But I like this songs cause I get to see the Heavens close and open up everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment