Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson: August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009

A true Icon passed away today at the age of 50. If you were like me and many others Michael Jackson played a big part in your life growing up. I know everyone remembers his song from Free Willy! He was amazing performer. He captured our hearts with his voice and unbelievable dance moves. I have always loved his music from the Jackson 5 and "ABC" & "I Want You Back" to his solo work with songs like "Thriller", "Rock With You", "Billy Jean", "Beat It", and many more. His album Thriller sold 751 million copies and made 4.4 billion dollars. It is the best selling record of all time and his album Dangerous is the 2nd best selling album of all time. He truly was the King Of Pop.

The Crazy part was I just made this song my ringtone like two weeks ago. It is one of his best. Plus the video is cool. He always had awesome videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment