Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day 2010


Happy St. Patty's Day everyone. It is def Ireland weather outside. Today is a different St. Patty's Day then I have had in the last couple of years. This will be the first year in at least 5 or 6 that I will not be going to the Pub in Decatur with my family. It is kind of sad to think about it ya know. Today also sucks because I have 9:30 AM classes on Thursdays (tomorrow) so I really wouldn't want to get fucked up anyways plus I have a ASL presentation tomorrow at 9:30 AM that I have to do good on! So no going out no St. Patty's celebration. Sometimes I get mad at everyone that just wants to go get drunk because its St. Patty's not because they are Irish or anything like that, but I guess today everyone is Irish after all.

Photos from my Ireland trip...


No comments:

Post a Comment